- Extreme temperatures that can cause battery failure and charging problems are eliminated through temperature compensation, allowing for extended battery life.
- The external temperature probe extends battery life by monitoring exact battery temperature to detect excessive heat and water loss.
- Selection of dual input voltage, either 115 or 230 volts, is accomplished through a slide switch on the charger face.
- The charger can provide a constant current and constant voltage charge for precision control through SCR regulation.
- The ELC 5/5 charges maintenance-free cells, lead acid cells and nickel cadmium cells.
- Selectable float voltage allows the battery voltage to be precisely set to the battery manufacturer’s specifications.
- Transient protection is provided for both the AC and input and DC output through surge protection.
- For positive voltage setting, simply select the required voltage.